Company reserves the right at any time to:
- Change the Website, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content, data on or feature of the Website or the hours that the Website is available
Code of Conduct. While using the Website and/or Materials you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Website or the Materials, including without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Website;
- Use the Website or Materials for any unlawful purpose or in any manner not intended by Quester® or as contemplated herein and on the Website;
- While using the Website, engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
- Institute an attack upon any server used in connection with the Website or any portion thereof or otherwise attempt to disrupts such servers;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble all or any portion of the Website or Materials;
- Remove, alter, conceal any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website or Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without our prior written authorization;
- Link the Website or any content thereon to any third party website or portion thereof that contains any gambling, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable or questionable content;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Website users without their express consent.
While using the Website or Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Compliance with Applicable Laws. Quester® reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Quester® deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The Website is owned and operated by Quester® and the Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of Quester®. The Website and Materials, and the selection, compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly thereof, are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Materials or other content or information available on or through the Website in any way without our prior written permission.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Quester®. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and Quester® will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFYING, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, MAKING DERIVATIVE WORKS OF OR DUPLICATING ANY SUCH MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. All content on the quester.com web site is Copyright © 2012 Quester® unless specified otherwise. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Jurisdictional Issues. The Website is solely directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that Materials available on or through the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Disclaimers. THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, QUESTER® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. QUESTER® DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF INCLUDING THE MATERIALS AND SUBMISSIONS), THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE WEBSITE IS HOSTED OR SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF QUESTER® OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE WEBSITE, IN THE MATERIALS OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability. NEITHER QUESTER® NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS, OR SOFTWARE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO QUESTER® FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATERIALS, CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ON THE WEBSITE.
Date last modified: January 30, 2013.