When you need to get a pulse on the habits, practices, consumer profile and brand landscape of a target category, Category Landscape A&U provides a solid foundation for brand direction.
Quester’s unique framework provides a door into the category users’ psyche. Through one-on-one conversations with consumers, we explore the “whys” behind the “whats” in a much deeper way than can be done with traditional methods.
This research will help you to:
- Gain an understanding of the category users’ psyche
- Profile category users versus non-users
- Understand users’ habits and practices with respect to the category, including satisfaction and unfilled needs
- Determine brand image and advantages for each competitive brand
- Obtain awareness, trial and usage information for the competitive set
- Get a pulse on where people buy the category
- Inform on any newer trends impacting the category, pinpointing how they might be incorporated into product innovation and messaging
- Discover patterns which suggest brand switching and diagnose what underlies it, through our ability to conversationally deep dive, toward “correcting” its underlying “causes”
- Offer insights into changes in the demographics of category users and their significance for the brand
- Summarize why consumers shop different retailers to inform category management