Climb the benefit ladder to a more powerful brand
What does your brand stand for in the market? How deeply connected are people to your brand? Benefit laddering, also known as mind mapping, can help you gain a deeper understanding of what your brand means to people and how it stacks up against the competition. A benefit ladder constructed from rich consumer language gathered from Quester’s QUANT + QUAL solution provides deeper, more confident insights — on the scale of a quantitative study.
We begin with a qualitative exercise that identifies the most important features of your brand in the minds of consumers, the personal benefits of each, occasions of use and the emotions that drive people to act. Leveraging our artificial intelligence moderator, we interview hundreds or thousands of people and dig deep beyond the surface level with every single person. Quantified linguistic analysis reveals which product features and emotional benefits resonate most strongly with your customers and prospects — and why.
Quester brand positioning studies:
- Identify the ideal position within your product category
- Define brand attributes through the consumer’s own thoughts and words versus selecting from a closed-end list
- Map where your brand sits within your category in relation to the “ideal” position in the mind of the consumer
- Provide consumer language to help you reach the “ideal” brand position
- Offer flexibility to target based on segments, ages, life-stages and more
When you know WHY people behave the way they do, it makes every decision easier.