Guided by the principles of cognitive theory, Quester’s Path-to-Purchase research design accounts for a messy and non-linear path to decision. The multi-phase, quali-quant design, deconstructs the behavior of hundreds or thousands of people at a time. The granularity that emerges from a linguistic and statistical analysis provides action-steps for influencing consumer behavior when it matters most: at the point of decision.
- Category examination
- Brand and occasion associations
- Brand activation barriers
- Unmet needs/value-add understanding
- Granular level need state evaluation
- Rationale for initial consideration set
- Mapping triggers, influences and impact on need state
Want to see a case study?